LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T.ramachandra @ TRC gupta   14 January 2019

Self acquired or joint property

My paternal uncle son is doctor having joint share and living in joint family house, acquired properties from his profession be called as self acquired property or joint property. The said doctor is claiming self acquired property.

Learning

10 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     15 January 2019

He is living with joint family and all the members are enjoying the properties, the property earned by the Doctor also a joint property.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 January 2019

I am afraid that if the co-sharer earns on his profession and expertise or skills,  those self acquired properties can not be stated as joint as per Hindu law.

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 January 2019

The facts, as posted, lacks clarity; it appears that there are deeper issues.

T.ramachandra @ TRC gupta   17 January 2019

sir which clarity u want. reply me pl. I will clarify and read carefully

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 January 2019

Is there a dispute raised by the doctor himself or other family members? Has the properties been purchased in the name of the family members or the doctor himself? Please note that this is not a case of how the properties are 'called' but how thw title is vested?

T.ramachandra @ TRC gupta   18 January 2019

Family members i.e. elder paternal uncle who is farmer raised the share in the property. The self acquired properties of doctor is in his name and in his mother name bought by doctor.

Family members i.e. elder paternal uncle who is farmer raised the share in the property. The self acquired properties of doctor is in his name and in his mother name bought by doctor.

Doctor is junior paternal uncle son and issue raised by senior paternal uncle son who is doctors brother . Pl.let me know supported bu decisions.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register