LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sam   12 January 2017

Section 313 suggestions

As of now there is no case no discussion. However, I would like to know can my wife file Section 313 crpc on me and my family? She had a miscarriage in year 2010 and started blaming my family of abortion. I just have 1-2 doctor prescripttion which shows that baby has low heart beat. All original or after that reports with my wife only. How can I counter this case?

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sam
As of now there is no case no discussion. However, I would like to know can my wife file Section 313 crpc on me and my family? She had a miscarriage in year 2010 and started blaming my family of abortion. I just have 1-2 doctor prescriptttion which shows that baby has low heart beat. All original or after that reports with my wife only. How can I counter this case?

That nobody else can tell other than your wife and her advocate.  Talk to her, take her into confidence rather than simply biting your nails.  Marriage is no childs play.

Mukesh sharma (job )     12 January 2017

Hi sam you need to discuss with your lawyer first and again you need to talk with your wife about this 

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     13 January 2017

Section 313 cr pc is procedure and not a charging section. At the most she can file her case under domestic violence which you will need to defend.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register