Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani (Manager P & P)     06 July 2015

Second marriage proof

Dear All,

As earlier i requested you all to get solution for problem pertaining to my Sister.

My sister was married in 2011 after three months only she returned with bad condition and also found pregnet when diagnosed. They ill treated and demanded dowry and also abused her for bad arrangements in marriage ceromony.

Now after one year my sister gave birth to a child at my home. After that also we tried to send her back with help of social pressure, but they did not agreed for the same. 

My nephew after one year faced problem and when diagnosed HE WAS FOUND SUFFERING FROM BLOOD CANCER.

we tried to approach them, but in vain then we took him to Ahmedabad as per medical instructions to save his life. 

In November 2014, while searching a girl for my younger brother, my sister found the photograph of her husband and another girl, in success stories of SHADI.Com, in which they were greated for the marriage through Shadi.com.

We then approached the inlaws of my sister and they rebuked us that as we have not given them dowary and plot demanded by them, the we got him to do this. We then filed FIR and lodged a case for maintenance against them as well as for medical treatment of the child.

We arranged the photos available on shadi.com as well as found the face book id of the girl who married her husband despite of his being a married person and there we found lots of photos of them and wishes about marriage and also found the good wishes of the another girls friends on her found pregnet and of Karwachowth.

Now the point come when my lawyer is also betraying us, he is asking us to provide the PROOF OF SECOND MARRIAGE, when we told him that we have these photographs, he started abusive language and mentally tortured us that these are not proof of second marriage. if you will not provide the case will be weaken.

NOW I REQUEST YOU ALL TO KINDLY PROVIDE SOLUTION TO US AS WE ARE REALLY IN STRESS AND ALL OUR PROPERTY AND GOLD HAVE TO BE HYPOTHECATED FOR TREATMENT OF THE CHILD AT AHMEDABAD.

HOW CAN WE PROVE THE SECOND MARRIAGE, IS THE PHOTOS ON SHADI.COM AND THE SUCCESS STORY WITH WISHES ARE NOT ENOUGH.

THE NEW GIRL WOULD HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO A CHILD AS IF NOW WOULD BE OF 6 MONTHS.

KINDLY HELP.

MANISH,

JODHPUR

Learning

11 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     06 July 2015

The documents in your possession are good enough to initiate a case, but not enough to prove the case.  So, engage a detective and get their ration card and their rent deed and some other related documents, which show that they are living together.  If they were married and if it was recorded in video or photographs are there, the detective will follow such hot pursuit.  If anyone from the lane where they are living come and depose before the court, that also will give weightage to your case.  If your advocate is not astute enough to give you ideas that how evidence, particularly witnessess, then change to a good advocate, who can sympathise you and show the way.  At the end, as it is criminal case, the proof requires is beyond reasonable doubt.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     06 July 2015

Second marriage can be proved with only of the following things –

1. Second Marriage Certificate.
  2. Proof of second marriage has been solemnized between either parties with custom ritual way.

Else this is considered as leave-in-relationship which is legal in India even they have a child.

Resolve amicably using 13-B of HMA (Divorce in mutual consent).

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     06 July 2015

in your case you told you have secured some photos in the same way if you can get wedding card or marriage photos from the source how you got the above photos your case will be strong

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     06 July 2015

Making nuisance is not a proof and the same is not accepted by the court of law.​

Mani (Manager P & P)     07 July 2015

As I have written the photographs have been obtained from the facebook id of the another girl who had married my sisters husband. i am attaching the photographs for your convenience.

Attached File : 70002 20150707075007 287760008 namrata mehra photos.pdf downloaded: 343 times

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     07 July 2015

These are not marriage photos.

Mani (Manager P & P)     07 July 2015

That girl is already divorced, we have proof of voice recording of the team member, who went to arrest the husband from delhi, who talked to the mother of the girl, about the marriage and about the divorce papers, which he lied to them, and told them that he was divorced.  The mother told the constable, that the only mistake they did was that they did not checked the papers of the boy, whereas he checked the divorce papers of my daughter. 

The constable at the end denied when my father asked him that, this means that the boy did second marriage and now you have witnessed the thing, then he told that he will not reveal before anyone else, but it is right that they got married.

we placed this recording on record before the court.

will this help as a proof.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     08 July 2015

no proofs are required to file a bigamy case : SC

sandeep (pvt service)     08 July 2015

even though " no proof is required to file a bigamy case" filing a case is another thing and proving bigamy is a very different thing........proving bigamy is a very tough and time consuming thing...so better forget about trying to prove something where you will exhaust yourself in the corridors of the court.

sansh (not working)     28 July 2015

you say the other girl has a child maybe 6 months old. send rti to the birth registration office at the place where the baby was delivered. if the mentioned father's name is that of your sister's husband then you have proof. nothing to loose.

AS   20 August 2015

The pics you shared are not marriage pics at all.

Not sure why your file header is "BLOOD CANCER PATIENT ISHAN FIGHTING FOR HIS RIGHT"

looks like yourare tyring to achieve sympathy ...anyways go for Divorce best and easy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register