Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

khanna (emp)     11 October 2014

Second marriage and illegal relationship

Hi,

I am married to a women whose into relationship with a person who is already married.

She's into relationship with the guy since 12 years and has got a 9 years old kid.

Knowing the fact that she's single I married her, now after marriage he comes back and forcefully takes her back with kid.

He says he's married to this lady for the second time without any divorce with first wife and he's taking care of her since 12 years.. He displays andhar card, driving license and school records of the kid and claims she's his wife...

I am married to this lady in arya samaj and I have got arya samaj certificate as a husband... 

He used all his power in the police station and threatened her not to stay with me.. She left  with parents

Parents took her as they have cast feeling....

Please advice me on this... What can be done... Can I fight back even after the women giving a statement saying "I want to live with parents"??

Can I fight back without her support?? As she is threatened?? 

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     11 October 2014

@ Author,

1. No. Not worth it.

Your marriage is null and void and does not even need further confirmation from a Court. Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate is of no use.

3. Leave her thoughts, and move forward in your life, unless you want to burn money in futile litigation.

4. That’s why I hint; do seven past generations check before marriage with a 21st. Century Indian woman. 

[Last reply] 

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     11 October 2014

I saw your other thread also and got full facts from that.  If your wife is the extra-martial affair of that man, as he has already a wife, the adhar card, driving licence and school record cannot prove his marriage with this lady.  further, he tries to put such efforts, then this marriage becomes bigamy, as his first wife is living and hence triable under indian penal code.  Your marriage with this lady is Arya Samaj Marriage and at the time of marriage she was a widow and had only extramarital relationship with this man, she was entitled to marry you and you being eligible bachelor entitled to marry and as per Arya Samaj procedure you both got married and this is a valid marriage.  But this does not solve your problem.  As long as she does not collect her guts to say to the whole world including to the courts that you are her legally wedded husband and that relationship with him was not after solemnization of the marriage, you can achieve what you want to achieve.  If she back tracks and does not want to say that she wants to stay with you, even the arya samaj marriage certificate will not help you.  If she prepared to stay with you, then take an undertaking from her duly notarized and to bring her back from the  clutches of that man (who is using muscle power to retain her) file habeas corpus writ petition in the High court.  You can also narrate the fact that on that marriage day how the local police brow-beat you to snatch away her from you.  But all these things happen if she sings the same song which you are singing.  If his first wife joins chorus, it would be a boon for you and hands down you win the case and wife.

henriettarexach (New York City)     12 October 2014

ATTN PLS, am sending my testimony to everyone out there, that is either in my shoe or needs help one way or the other. My names is Henrietta, and i want to share with you all about my relationship breakup back then, which almost lead me to frustration and unhappy life experience. I was married to my ex divorced Husband 2 year and 11 months ago. My husband, I and and our pretty kid was happily living in peace and harmony. But, few months ago my Husband started acting strange to me. Unknown to me, he has been engaging him self online with another woman, which he was keeping from me as a secret. But few weeks ago, i caught him on our computer, mailing this woman. And, when i asked him who she was, he told me that, she was just a friend. The message conversation caught my attention and i decided to go through it. To my surprise, my husband have been dating this woman on my behalf for some period of time. Immediately, after i noticed that, i began to quarrel with him and all he could told me, was that he never loved me, that we should go for a divorce. I thought he was saying it from anger due to the situation at hand as at that moment. Because of the love i had for him, i never wanted to support it, although it happened, i still did not give up on him. I was looking for solution to get him back home. so i went in search on how i can get back my husband. Well, along my search, i saw a testimony of a woman on how Prophet Irabor was able to restore back her marriage home. Immediately, i copied the email address and decided to give a try. After following all the procedures and instructions given to me by Prophet Irabor, within the space of 2 days, my husband gave me a call and started begging me that he was sorry for what has happened between us. And because i love him so much, i quickly responded to him that i have forgiven him and told him to come back home. Me and my husband are now living happy married life again. All respect and honour to you Prophet Irabor, for the Help you have render to me and my family. Sir, i pray God Strengthen you...If you need his help, you can email him on (prophetiraborcharles@hotmail.com)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register