LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samson francis   04 December 2018

Sec 420 bailable chances

My friend got cheated by a Agent with fake offer letter to go to US. He was caught in consulate and then detained in Mumbai. The police have caught 12 people along with my friend and also the agents are arrested. The cops have put in 420, 465. Can my friend get bail in court?

Learning

4 Replies

Mervyn Vivek   04 December 2018

Contact a high profile reputed criminal lawyer he can guide you . Sec 420 is a non bailabe offence but it doesn�t mean that you can�t get bail, the only thing is you can�t ask bail as a matter of right.

Mervyn Vivek   04 December 2018

Contact a high profile reputed criminal lawyer he can guide you . Sec 420 is a non bailabe offence but it doesn�t mean that you can�t get bail, the only thing is you can�t ask bail as a matter of right.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     05 December 2018

Not possible so easily in such case. He knew documents which he is presenting are fake, prepared under his consent by the agent. He has to spend some good time behind the bars before he comes out on bail. Nonetheless please state the facts with details.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     05 December 2018

Not possible so easily in such case. He knew documents which he is presenting are fake, prepared under his consent by the agent. He has to spend some good time behind the bars before he comes out on bail. Nonetheless please state the facts with details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register