LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Sec 3 of rti act 2005

My RTI applications to Garison Engineer (Central)Military Engineer Services Delhi Cantt-10 and to Garison Engineer (West) Delhi Cantt-10 in respect to my query private ventures being run on Defence Accomodations in heir respective domain, submitted through Head Post Office , Trimulghery, Secunderabad-500015 on 12 March has now been returned in original stating -'Not submitted in compliance as per Section 3 of RTI aCT 2005 i.e along with ID proof' & ' identity proof of the applicant not furnished"

Earlier RTI query submitted to Chief Engineer CE Zone , Delhi Military Engineer Service for consolidated information was denied stating  "info not available in the format i had asked.Info sought relates to various different locations under different CPIOs (List of CPIOs attached).-- Therefore creating/compilation of info as asked would disproportinately divert the resouces of public authorities and it would require additional time and manpower.--". When asked to provide info in the existing available format it stated that my application had already been disposed of as is noted above.

I submitted RTI query separately to all the CPIOs as per the list provided i.e GE,New Delhi, GE(East),GE (West). GE(North), GE(South) and GE(Central). Now GE(Centarl & West) has returned my application in original asking ID proofs.GE (New Delhi) has returned my application stating "Application returned unactioned due to non-submission of complete /supporting documents".No reply recsd as yet from GE(others).

What should be my next move?

Learning

2 Replies

kiran (student)     05 May 2012

File complaint in CIC and also file First appeal. You can even approach Consumer Foeum in the nale of Deficient service.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     12 May 2012

Consumer fora would no be appropriate in Rti matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register