Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kapilshah   19 February 2015

Sec 24 interim maintenance hearing

Hello experts 

A quick clarification. My wife files a Sec 24 petition for interim maintenance. I was served the petition copy through court. But I see that there is variation in the original petition filed at court and copy served to me. 

I was referring to the court file and identified this. 

One Paragraph has been omitted in the copy served to me. This changes whole meaning of the case. Seems like Wife lawyer has done some goof up.

What can I do , to turn the case in my favor. This seems like a huge lapse of procedures. 

Regards

Kapil

Learning

4 Replies

gd dy (gd dy)     19 February 2015

person who see both can guide u well. only suggest tk more advice before arriving at conclusion.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     19 February 2015

If possible attach both the petition.

kapilshah   19 February 2015

The court copy of the petition has my true income corrected . and as well added a new paragraph that petitioner wife doesn't have sufficient income to sustain herself.

These things are not mentioned in my petition. I am not able to write my objections now , as I am not sure what should I respond to . 

kapilshah   23 February 2015

Hello experts 

Please advice here. Can this petition be dismissed based on the fact that there is discrepancies in court petition and copy which is served to me through the court. 

It can be clearly made out a paragraph was added handwritten,  which say that petitioner was not having sufficient income to support herself. 

Secondly my income was corrected in court copy and this is not present in my petition copy.  Should we treat this as forgery ?

regards

kapil

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register