LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jkt   12 September 2019

Search for willl at Hyderabad sub registrars office

Dear sirs My father passed away recently. While alive, he had a draft will (signed and dated on each page but without witness signature). After his passing, the original had vanished and we are left with only photocopies that he made. Given that he was an ex-judge, I would beleive he may have registered it. Is there any way to search for the same in specific sub registrars offices In Hyderabad?

Learning

7 Replies

Jkt   12 September 2019

Also he passed away several years after drafting the same

Jkt   12 September 2019

Also he passed away several years after drafting the same

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     12 September 2019

If you think he may had registered the will,then you can check with the archives of the court but thst is too hectic. You can find some nearing or around of date from the will deed.If your father had registred the deed then you can get a certfied copy. There are entry registers in the Archives of each court as after the disposal  the  files go to Archive. You can try to find it there.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     12 September 2019

You have to take search for 7-8 years in sub-registrar offices. You can take certified copy of the same and it can be used to effect the transafer of properties as per will. 

Jkt   12 September 2019

Can you point me to someone who can help Me with this in Hyderabad?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 September 2019

You can use scan the copy and use vertical intelligence legal soft ware for trace the documents. Take help from the courts offices. 

Jkt   13 September 2019

Can anyone here help me with this?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register