LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Scst agricultural land

my grandfather being an social worker by himself tries to help each and every person in my town... therefore he bouht some land from a harijan family...... and bought it by the name of a different harijan family who is known to us very well.... all the doccuments are with us.... and the dhakhil kharij has already done....  now few of the harijan have expired and therefore this property is transfered to their family members... now i want the possession of the land and want to transfer the doccuments on my name or my company mane.... mentenng here i am a general....  my question are

1     how can i transfer these doccuments on my name..

2  if taking permission from comissinor and district magistrate wil solv the problem, what is the procedure to get one?

3   if  i cannot transfer the land papers on my  name.... what can i do to secure it, and not let any harijan to resell it without my permission....

i belong to puranpur, dist. pilibhit, uttar pradesh india...

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     08 November 2013

A harijan person can sell his property only to a harijan person only , if he wants to sell It to the person of other category then he have to take permission (titima) from the district magistrate of that area by moving an application, and after getting the permission only then he sells his property to other category persons , here same procedure you have to adopt and then after doing land registration you go for mutation in tehsildar's court to get It done in your name . if you will not adopt this procedure , your land as It is the possession and in the name of some harijan person he can sell It easily and you cann't do anything .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 November 2013

First thing you cannot claim the property on the basis of your statement because you do not have any proof of purchase or even financing the purchase. If those people agree to re-convey the property to you, the procedure laid down for registering the same on your name can be obtained from the local registrar office, but check with the people who hold the property in their possession now if they will accede to your request because legally no chance to take it back.

B S Chauhan (Sr. Accountant)     28 March 2015

I Live at Dadri Ghaziabad (UP) I had purchase a plot from SC , that plot  on the agricultural land (Unauthorised colony on agricultural land) but that agricultural land was General cast & divide many plots. condition as below......

(A) Farmer which land ( General Cast) and his land divide many plots.

(B) a plot purchase a Schedule Cast Person & mutation complete.

(C) I had purchase that plot from (B) schedule cast person , I am from General Cast.

Now I want know, I can do mutation that plot, kindly give best advise & solution.

Note> that schedule cast person purchased a new plot after sell that plot.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register