LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jayesh sinha (junor engg)     09 November 2018

Scrap 4 wheeler sold to scrap dealer

i had sold scrap car 4 wheeler 20 years old held in my brother name without knowledge of my brother since it had become scrap and of no use my neighbour was fully aware that the vehicle was not in my name and on my request he arranged one scrap dealer ,to whom i sold scrap car ,i sold the vehicle on trust of my neighbour and asked him to get details of scrap dealer person name to whom i have sold scrap vehicle later the vehicle backtracked on his words and not giving mobile number or name of person ,i even asked my neighbour to return the scrap vehicle back to me i am ready to return the money  i doubt that due to some plot in his mind my neighbour is playing mischief what are the option available to me from law point of view since i dont have any proof in writing as all things are done verbally what can i do ,can i fill missing report or theft report after 4 months is it advisable since i fear in such case police will unnecessary harrass me,kindly provide the opinion and views on this matter

jayesh sinha

Learning

1 Replies

Saravanan Still Undefeated   09 November 2018

did you give RC

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register