LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SOURAV ROY   14 May 2016

Sbi refuse to give noc to staff

My wife is a SBI staff. We both applied for a HOME Loan to LIC HFL for buying a resale house. But SBI denied to give NOC to my wife for this. They verbally replied " SBI do not give NOC to their staffs in these days".

Now, my question is can they able to do this. What will be my steps regarding this?

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 May 2016

When a statement is mae verbally it implies it is unwritten practise and it shall not be issued in writng?

Therefore apply in writng and pursuade to reply in writing.

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     14 May 2016

please read TOR of appointment.

Thanks

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 May 2016

You can file application and seek such information from CPIO, SBI and seek information as follows:

Information Solicited:

1.Please provide the specific  service rule and regulations under SBI can bar issuing of NOC for employee availing Housing loan from outside agency.

2.Please provide the laid down procedure for obtaining such NOC  by  employee

There is no format for SBI and you can write in the form of a letter and enclose Indian postal order for Rs.10/- through Indian postal order fvg.State Bank of India payable at CPIO place.  Send application by Regd. post to SPIO.   You can search SBI website for RTI rules and regulations.  Always get the application filed by some friend or relative from a different place and always protect the identity of employee.  You can also file greivance in their on line portal.

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 May 2016

It is equally a relevant question why LIC HFL require the applicant to produce the NOC?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 May 2016

LIC HFL matter under RTI is subjudice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register