LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sidharth panda   09 August 2016

Sbi bank harraing for study loan

sir,i am sidharth panda,take a loan from sbi khandapara branch,nayagarh,odisha.now bank is harassing me,i already told to bank manger that after getting the job i ll pay all your loan but he has not listen my words,calling me again again for the loan.i take a loan of 80000 in 2013,

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 August 2016

Repeated Query;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Sbi-bank-harraing-for-study-loan-140700.asp

margaretr   01 December 2016

Banks catch up with colleges for normal scholarly advance reports for understudies who have taken out credits. In situations where understudies are traveling to another country for their higher studies, banks track an exceptional recognizable proof number for the understudy to screen their progress.Expenses considered under a training credit incorporate charges payable for the course - to the college, convenience, examination, library and lab expenses, buy of books, hardware, instruments, and regalia, travel costs, buy of PC, building asset or security store not surpassing 10 for every penny of the aggregate educational cost expenses for the whole course and bolstered by bills and receipts, protection premium for the understudy borrower – and in addition different costs required to finish the course, for example, think about visits, venture and proposition work.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register