LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Sania Nehwal-Badmintoner wrongly offered DCP post by Haryana

Sania Nehwal is an excellent Badminton Player of India.Haryana Govt. has offered her a pots of DCP.I think that this quite wrong,she may be very good at Badminton but that does not mean that she has the calibre of being a DCP.If you are good at one aspect of life that only means that you good at that aspect of life.it does not mean that you are an expert of any other fields of life.Even a general physician don't know  how to treat an eye problem or ear problem-such is the time of specialization.Here a player who is good at badminton automatically considered  fit to be a top Cop .

I am amazed.

Please be noted I am full of respect for Sania,do not misunderstand me.

Suggestions invited cordially.

Learning

5 Replies

legaljoe68 (member)     05 July 2010

when one goes to the High court for a job on compassionate appointment  the ld judges of the high courts rject or dismiss the applications citing citations that it is againt the constitutional rights  of othe citizens. Then samem provisions apply here . why two different views. who requires the job more . the family who has lost earning member or on who is earning crores through advts, etc endorsements.

MOHANA SUNDARAM (Advocate High court Madras. M-9840908555)     05 July 2010

these posts are honarary posts conferred on sports persons.

indian air force is proposing to confer honarary group captain post for tendulkar.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 July 2010

There is nothing wrong in it.

(Guest)

Mr. Mohan Sunderam,Do you mean to say that these sports persons are just given hard earned money of public as salaries  Or you mean to say something else ?

(Guest)

Ashutosh ji,Plz. elaborate what you say.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register