Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghuraman (xyz)     15 April 2012

Sale deed - initial add

Hi,

I have booked a flat in bangalore and taken a loan from the bank. While taking loan, I've submitted the Sale Agreeement and Construction Agreement with original with the bank.

I've noticed that in the original sale and construction agreement , my name & father's name is spelled as "Raghuraman.K"  s/o of Mr.Kumarasamy.

Now i want to add an initial to my fathers name at the time of Registration of Sale Deed. I want to make "Mr.Kumarasamy" as "Mr.Kumarasamy.K".

Question.
1. Is it mandatory to add the initial to my father name in my Sale Deed? Is it ok to leave my fathers name without initial.

2. I got the draft copy of the Sale Deed from the builder now. This Week i'm going for the Registration. Suppose if i add Initial to my fathers name in Sale Deed, will it create any problem?  why i'm asking this is because the Sale Agreement and Construction Agreement doesn't have an initial to my father name.

3. Do we need the Sale Agreement and Construction Agrement in future to sell the property or just org. sale deed is enough. why i'm asking this is just wanted to know whether adding an initial will create any other confusion.

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks,
Raghu

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     16 April 2012

its not an issue sale deed is final document

get all details perfect in sale deed.

in future if you have not entered correct details you will have to execute amendment sale deed and not in sale agreement.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register