LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhanuprakash (deputy manager)     11 May 2012

Sale deed correction

I am planning to purchase a resale flat no 102  which is 12 years old in banglaore. In the original sale deed of schedule "c" it is mentioned that there is a lobby in east direction and private property in west direction which is correct. but in north direction it is mentioned as flat no 106 and south as road. but actually it is flat no 105 in north and flat no 101 in south direction as shown in below sketch

private property(west)

|------------------------------------------------------------------|

(South) road      | flat no 101 | flat no 102 | flat no 105 | flat no 106  | private property(North)

|------------------------------------------------------------------|

Lobby  (East)

Now when I am registering the property can I make changes about this in sale deed by mentioning flat no 105 & flat no 106 in North direction , Flat no 101 and road in east direction. If so what is the procedure? Or can I go ahead with same original sale details without making any changes. I have heard that for apartment schedule "C" is not that important. Please advice me

Learning

1 Replies

Ajit Singh Cheema (practising Advocate)     12 May 2012

Now that you are purchasing the property second hand/ in resale, you should place on record the present status of the property.Though the Schedule "C" may not be important,you must put in the correct directions/situation of the property in your own interest in the title deed being created in your favour.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register