LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Majosh   25 March 2019

Sale deed cancel

I have bought a flat in PdotG panchavarna Dec 2016 and have paid 100% amount based on the registered agreement value by taking loan from DHFL.The builder was supposed to give me the possession immediately, which did not happen. Its more than 3 years now that there is no progress on the completion of the building and I unable to contact the builder and NCLT has take over the company now. Already I have paid 24 months (per month 25000)EMI and 13 EMI have not paid till date so bank has taken the possession 3 months back. Now I want to cancel this registered sale deed and get my money back.The flat valued high and it's not that much. What are the available possibility's ?

Learning

4 Replies

advocate arnab kumar banerjee (lawyer)     25 March 2019

please send a legal notice with a final warning that you will file cancellation suit if money is not repaid to you. but i think you need money. is not it ? so instead of cancellation case you shiuld go to consumer forum. call me at 9748219172

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 March 2019

It is a complicated case, wherein NCLT has (stated to have) already taken over the project.

You may seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts and document, guidance and proceeding.

Majosh   25 March 2019

I need my dhfl loan to be closed.That's my main intention. For that I am looking for a reason

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 March 2019

It is presumed that it was a link up the loan (Financed through builder).  The proper course should be forming an association with all such victims (Flat owners) and engage a capable lawyer and a team of owners who can take care of mutual interest.  Fighting against the institution by a single person is a very difficult proposition and expensive.  Fighting as a group gives more strength.  Take the lead.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register