LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjeev   03 April 2017

Sale deed

Hi experts, i have registered my flat i have sale deed with me. Total document about 14 pages originally drafted one. In the sale deed one of the page shows 6 page of 6 ( in stead of 6 page of 14). But registrar entered numbers are correct and in order. After all formalities done, registrar entered total of 18 pages and page 1 to 18 all are correct in order. Which one is priority now , Hope registrar entered one is correct and priority ?. Do i need to worry about this or not.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sanjeev
Hi experts, i have registered my flat i have sale deed with me. Total document about 14 pages originally drafted one. In the sale deed one of the page shows 6 page of 6 ( in stead of 6 page of 14). But registrar entered numbers are correct and in order. After all formalities done, registrar entered total of 18 pages and page 1 to 18 all are correct in order. Which one is priority now , Hope registrar entered one is correct and priority ?. Do i need to worry about this or not.

Legal forum is not the place to show your idiotness.  Where are the two versions for anybody to tell which one is correct?  You may attach the same here to seek further advise.

Sanjeev   03 April 2017

Hi Sir, Complete sale deed i may not attach here. But attached images..

image 1, 3 - registrar entering details at the top of each page. i is on 1st page showing how many total pages and page numbers... 3- is like all pages at top hav ing this.

image 2, 4- draft one having at bottom. before going to registrar this has been entered. Which shows page numbers at the bottom. Though these numbers are not matching with registrar entered one, as registrar will add few more pages.. like DD nos, sgn extra in between.

Please suggest, i explained in detailed in document

thanks.

Attached File : 379164 20170403105132 39313183 word doc.docx downloaded: 67 times

shrenik (lawyer)     03 April 2017

not to worry . enjoy 

Sanjeev   03 April 2017

thanks for quick help. great .. :-)

Not to worry because registrar entered details are correct and those will be considered as primary ?

Sorry. final query pls.

shrenik (lawyer)     03 April 2017

Yes bro. Enjoy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register