LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

babu   06 June 2017

Sale agreement

I am planning to sell residential plot in the vicinity of hyderabad. The buyer wants me to mention my pan and aadhar nos. as required by his bank for granting loan. Is it really essential to mention pan and aadhar nos. Kindly advise

Learning

7 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     06 June 2017

yES pan AND ADHAR ARE NECESSARY FOR BANK LOAN.

babu   06 June 2017

Thanks for your prompt response. But I am not taking loan being seller still do you confirm it is required ?

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     06 June 2017

Yes you have to give Sometimes bank asks you to sign some affidavits etc You have to cooperate

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     06 June 2017

Yes,now it is essential to provide Adhar card no and PAN,to get loan facilities from Bankss.

babu   07 June 2017

I agree it is required for bank loan but I am not taking loan  i am the seller

Azhagananth (Lawyer)     14 June 2017

Yes, as per new rule you have to give your PAN and Aadhar number to the banker. To solve the problem of Black money, the bank is following the method and the cash/Cheque will be paid to you by the bank directly..

No Black money, only White Money.

babu   14 June 2017

Thanks for the clarification, based on the inputs received I have provided PAN and Aadhar nos. to be mentioned in sale agreement, further the full amount is written on the sale agreement irrespective of the market price so as to avoid any tax hassles. I do prefer only white money and have the pleasure in paying tax.

Thanks

Babu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register