LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak@123   04 July 2015

Salary not pay

I am working in this company name is Dr ITM Limited past 6 month.i got new job so i am want leave company say give 30 days notice period but i want leave with in 7 days, finaly he told me that you can follow 20 days notice perod. i served 7 days notice period than join new company and also handover all task which are related to me and also do work for creitical condition when trai need some data calculation i reach and 5 pm and complete job 11 pm .then they said we pay your salary and i follow 1 month for salary .Now they told me that we do't provide your salary. please help us. I am disturbed mentally and he say continue 1 month boss is not in office tomorrow when he came we prepare your cheque and we will provide i have spend lot of time for this . Company Address- Dr ITM Limited address- C56A10&11 sector -62 noida phone no-0120-6458309,6458306

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 July 2015

You should provide full information, pointwise!

What is this establishment registered as: Commercial,Industrial?

What is its line of business:IT,ITeS,banking etc?

How many maximum persons are employed in it at any point of time, before and after your joining?

Did you record the statements (audio/visual/minuted/witnessed) regarding payment of your salary etc?

The Redg Office,Corporate Office of the company, and your reporting office was located in which state?

You were located in which state?

What was your designation and nature of duties?

Do you have leave policy, HR policy,Service Rules and Regulations,Conduct and Discipline Rules, Exit Policy that are mentioned in the appointment letter?

What was your monthly salary?

Was any appointment letter, salary slip of each month, PF number with a/c slips,ESIC card,Form16 given to you?

What is the notice period inserted in your appointment letter?

Did you resign in writing under proper acknowledgment (followed by letter under acknowledgment or by Redg. Post) , and mention NO tasks are pending at your end and to whom you should handover the charge?

Has acknowledgment of notice of resignation, handover of charge/assets supplied to you?

Are you a member of any employee’s/Trade Unions?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register