Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Successfully fighting with 498 (MANAGER)     03 October 2012

Salary deatils on marriage bio-data

Dear All,

Salary details mentioned on bio-data during marriage is a valued proof of income.

Yesterday my wife submitted my bio-data in court which was handwritten by my cousin brother.

Is it a valued proof of income?

Learning

3 Replies

498 A fighter (Advocate)     03 October 2012

Originally posted by : RAMESH RAYALA

Salary details mentioned on bio-data during marriage is a valued proof of income.

It is during marriage time, but now you can show that you are not in job , give alert to your office not to receive any notice on your behalf and give any infromation written as a proof to anybody.

you can give reason that becuase of my wife you are very much disturb and not able to concentrate on work that why you are thrown out of job and now you are begger and living on father or any relative mercy.

Yesterday my wife submitted my bio-data in court which was handwritten by my cousin brother.

Is it a valued proof of income?

The bio -data is handwritten by your cousin so you and not responsible for what he had written ?

you can say that he may not have correct information?

your wife told him to write ? for that she offer money, s*x or anything what you can say to defend you, as per the circumstances .

this is legal tactics if in law play wrong you also act like that,

waise bhi court me sach ka jhoot ,jhoot ka sach hota hai , agar jada imandar bane wo in laws jhoot ka sahara lenge kanoon andha hai wo sirf kagaj ke ghode par chalta hai

ha bhagwan  ki adalat me ye sab chalega waha to karmo ke anusar bhugatna padega if you have faith in god then listen to your heart . and  go straight..................

stanley (Freedom)     03 October 2012

whats the exact issue and whats the case . 

1. Is it a case of maintanence 

If so than you can sumbit your IT returns and this is valid in court .

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 October 2012

I mean how?

1. Cannot you see with your wide open eyes that it was not your handwriting?
2. Cannot you say to Court that you dispute the handwriting and "expert opinion" is required be it even in prime facie maintenance matter as your Constitutional rights will greatly get disturbed if travesty of justice in “admitted” matter is carried forward by not allowing "expert opinion" in material records.
3. Cannot you tell to Court that the doc. is fabricated / forgery committed by wife and file a counter case of forgery on your wife.
4. Only two things are considered as valid proof; a Court Commissioner's Oath Statement after his due enquiry on “earning / income” of a person and “IT Returns” beyond that are all presumptions and many a awards resulted in selling husbands his liver or ended up in non-compliance or culminated into compromise later on.

Choice is yours how you want your case to progress.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register