Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

uv   29 April 2017

Rto case 130, 21 after fine paid at court

Hello Members of the LAWyersClubIndia,

I am Yuvraj,

4 days back i was stop by a constable and asked for license. Then he demanded for the Documents. As per my knowledge Under Motor Act Section 132 a officer below S.I can't do so ( is it true ? ) I showed him the license and told him that i don't have rc book but receipt. he when back to other officer who was incharge and making fines. then he asked me, do i have pcu ? i said i have a new bike so y asking for pcu ?

he ask me to pay fine of Rs. 200 on the spot. I had an argument on this with them and they filed a complaint against me with case of 130, 21.

I had attested copy of all the document + license in orginial. and also the orginial documents which was just left in my office bag in office 500 meters away.

I when to the court and there the cops misguided and asked for bribe too. i was not bought in front of megistrate and a fine paid recipet was ready. i didn't know what to do so i paid the fine yesterday.

now still i haven't recived my license. the cop was not on the spot his duty is assigned ( god knows where he when ). police station don't have my license and asked me to take it from him.

now my questions are :

1) Can a cop ask me to stop without a reason or randomly for inspection ?

2) Can a constable ask me for my documents ? and if not then how to deal with such people ?

3) Will this case 130, 21 be recorded and will apper in my history or record ? how can i get more information about it ?

4) What can i do about this case now when the fine as been paid ? i still have the recpiect. Can i use Motor Section 132 as the case was made my the constable who stopped me. How to deal with it ?

5) what steps can i take if cops making me run for my license ?

6) is using camera on helmet for vblogging illegal in india ? can i get fined in india for doing so ?

7) Is attested document of bike leaving license valid ?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register