LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhijain (student)     03 August 2011

Rti to rtu koa (pio violated rules)

have filed RTI application to public information officer, Rajasthan Technical University, Rawatbhata Road, kota-324010. for obtaining certain information.
(1.) I didnt recieve reply from PIO in specified time limits which is 30 days under Sec7(1) of RTI act. So i have filed First appeal on dated 28/7/2011 to first appeal authority (Vice chancellor) under Sec 19(1) for obtaining inftomation.
(2.) I got reply by speed post on dated 2/8/2011 by PIO of RTU kota. which is late reply according to RTI act.
subject matter :
I filed RTI for getting certified answersheet and OMR sheet of my Back exam paper. The pio replied that according to rules and regulation of Rajasthan university which is also applicable for Rajasthan Technical University KOTA(ordinance 157-A-16) and by order of Cental Information commission they cant provide me photocopies of answesheet.
But i would like to draw your attention on press release by Rajasthan university on dated 8 Ocotber, 2010 in which diclosure of answersheet applicable for sudents By charging fee of RS. 1000 Per subject for photocopies booklet and Rs. 500/- per subject for inspection.
press release Link NDTV : https://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/r...r-sheets-58151

If press release is right then it means Rajasthan Technical University is not updated with new rules and regulations.
Also in my RTI application I aked question no.(5). Please provide me the reason in delay of my results and marksheet.
and pio answered : (5) in point no. 5 no information is demanded by me .
How can PIO reply like this.
For refrence I am giving links of my RTI applications, and pio Replied( late reply 6 days late).
My RTI application :https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-PRDQFGp7GbFlY3qUcGMduKyhblnjrN6kZ2sl7gnD5Q/edit?hl=en_US
First appeal filed : Already shared
PIO REPLY : pio created reply for me 28/7/2011 whereas i filed RTI 27/6/2011. I got speed post reply on date 1/8/2011. And link of PIO reply : https://www.pdfescape.com/open/?2885193

NOW If the rajasthan technical university is following the rules of Rajasthan university then it means pio replied me wrong information that diclosure of answerhseet is not allow.
What to do in whole concern matter.

what to do First appeal again or secong appeal to sic/cic. I am too much confused.
(1.) on which day (28/7/2011) i filed first appeal for NO REPLY on the same day PIO dispatched reply by speedpost and I got speedpost on date 1/8/2011.
(2.) PIO replied with wrong and complete information as he is not updated with new rules and regulation in university.
(3.)should i wait for first appeal reply. as i requested personal hearing date in first appeal. or should i need to again file first appeal for wrong information provided by PIO.

Learning

3 Replies

anshul (student)     25 August 2011

hello friend, i and one of my friends are haveing the same problem with our 5th semester results which were declared recently. i would like you to share the developments of this situation since you have posted this (i.e. 3rd august). We too are considering filing and RTI. Your post has been a great help. WHat we are confused is whether revaluation would be an option or only a view of the marksheets would be provided. 

AMIT RAJ GEHLOT (STUDENT)     01 October 2011

hi friends, i`ve also submitted a rti application against rtu kota for showing my copies of 1st sem back .

i just want to know that how can they reward me zero in subject like M1 (maths) ..... they have answered me same thing that according to ordinance 157-A-16 we cant show you copy now plz tell me what should i do ......

i want to tell you one thing more now supreme court of india has also ordered to show our copies to us this decision was taken in favour of aditya who was student of cbse ......in this case of aditya supreme court have now done a rulling that each and every student  can see his/her copies on institute can disobey this rulling .....

if you have some thing to tell me what should i do then plz mail me on

argehlot11@yahoo.co.in

AMIT RAJ GEHLOT (STUDENT)     01 October 2011

i think you should file ur application to higher authorities then PIO and surely you will get ur asnwer there .......and under RTI if someone provide wrong information he will be fined by court itself from his pay .......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register