LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish Das (0)     14 January 2015

Rti for seeking answer sheet

I have filed RTI for seeking copy of my 2nd year graduation answer scriptts.  60 days have passed I have not recieved any reply or information from the University.  They are saying that it takes time. How long should I wait? What leagal actions can I take if they fail to provide information?

Learning

5 Replies

Q Slinger (NA)     14 January 2015

File a first appeal, if no reply..file the second appeal

naveen arya (member)     14 January 2015

Remember that rti should be send by registered post with acknowledgement. Plz file first appeal.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 January 2015

You may also issue registered  notice under CP Act for inordinate delay.demanding for providing a copy within 15 days and also inform them that you may have to approach to Consumer forum claiming compensation for inordinate delay.

You may also file Direct complaint to SIC against SPIO.

File another RTI Application seeking for  copy of circular/directive/ notification  on laid down procedure fixing time frame under citizen charter or any other manner, as it may serve as supporting evidence to establish deficiency of service.

venkatesh Rao (Retired Government Servant)     14 January 2015

Since you have not received any response you can file complaint to the commission.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 January 2015

You can go for an appeal first, wait for the stipulated period of first appeal and then prefer second appeal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register