LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nick (system analyst)     22 February 2017

Rtgs

Dear All, I am trying to trac down wrong RTGS transaction. Below few points I wan to know from you all. Pls help.

1. Have bank acc*nt in branch called A

2.Dont have any net branking facilities for the account.

3. Can I have a RTGS transaction from a diffirent branch called B  of same bank?

Pls help.

Learning

8 Replies

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     22 February 2017

Sir, You have not clarified whether you have sent or received money per RTGS. You can not send money per RTGS from your account unless you have netbanking facility. Good luck, Kishor Mehta

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     22 February 2017

Sir, You have not clarified whether you have sent or received money per RTGS. You can not send money per RTGS from your account unless you have netbanking facility. Good luck, Kishor Mehta

Nick (system analyst)     22 February 2017

is sending money via  RTGS possible by requisation slip at bank counter from different branch other  than base(where acount exist) branch.

GANDHI MOHAN BHARATI (Pensioner)     26 February 2017

It is possible to send RTGS from any Branch of any Bank by remitting the required amount and complying with KYC norms and filling up relevent Form. Insteads of all this trouble it is better to send RTGS from the Bank you hold A.c and giving the necessary application.

Nick (system analyst)     27 February 2017

Is it possible to do RTGS from diffrenet branch without providing cheque?

GANDHI MOHAN BHARATI (Pensioner)     28 February 2017

You can deposit cash complying with KYC norms and seek RTGS. Howevever such transanction will be viewed suispiciously and may attract IT Department particularly when you have a bank A/c. It is more likely that you will get into trouble. Why such devious thinking ?

Nick (system analyst)     02 March 2017

I was trying to findout legal angel of a such transaction . Wehave a priviate limited company havign 2 director. One director made a fraud transaction like this. What he has done as  follows. He went to a different branch of the same bank  and requested branch manager  to allow some amount to be RTGS from company  acoount to his personal account saying  he lost his cheques book  and he has given written application saying the request. Whereas cheque book is not lost actually.Off course here branch manager is his known to him. Like this way he has transfered Rs 12lac to his personal account without intimating other director. What we should do now to get back the money into company account.

Pls help.

GANDHI MOHAN BHARATI (Pensioner)     03 March 2017

This is a private matter. Please take it up with an advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register