Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

UMA DEVI MADASANI (INCHARGE IPR DEPARTMENT & HR DEPARTMENT: CS (Executive) student)     17 March 2009

Role of Legal Manager in Software Patent Registration

Can anybody tell me the work or knowledge of legal manager/senior manager/AGM required for software patent registration.  And role of legal department related to IPR in software development company?

Learning

2 Replies

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     24 March 2009

I have already replied as you have send me private message dated 24-3-2009. Kindly acknowledge.

UMA DEVI MADASANI (INCHARGE IPR DEPARTMENT & HR DEPARTMENT: CS (Executive) student)     24 March 2009

Sir,

I have replied your message.  Once again thanks for your valuable reply.  I would like to know how to expose my experience in my resume.  Does a company gives value to professionally drafted resume or personally drafted (restricted to own experience) resume.  And I require your valuable advise on my career. Basically I am an advocate.  I am discharging duties of Senior Manager legal and Legal Advisor in a mid size IT company.  My duties are advising company on legal aspects, representing company before courts, managing legal department, drafting and vetting documents, agreements and contracts using templates, updating hr database, and guiding the company in matters of software patenting. 

I intend to join any MNC.  I applied a couple of telecom companies which require ipr.  When I contacted recruitment agency I was answered that the agency had sent my resume to the company.  And the company sent feedback that they require candidates with working experience in ipr .  And they dont require advocates.

My question is how the companies select candidates for such positions.  I am eligible for AGM legal as I am promoted to AGM position now.  I have to take charge of the position immediately.  Please give your advise. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register