LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kesava Rao ( Software)     29 October 2013

Road blocked in front of my property

I have one small building, which is given for rent to shop. Near this place there is a bus stop. 4 days back one guy put 2 cement benches with his father name. The moto is he is in ruling party and to make some short of advertisement part of coming elections.

My problem is, the place I have own is very small and these 2 benches exactly placed in front of my shop. Due to this no transportation vehicle can enter to the shop. Beside areas to my shop are very big but related to other political parties people. Our self are not related to any political party and myself staying outside due to job and father is a farmer sometime back and now staying in home due to health conditions. That is the reason they choose this place.

My uncle approached municipality and they said, they are not aware of it and they can’t do anything as it is not related to them. Asked one SI, he asked to give 5000 bribe in advance, he try to solve it. First my father not agreed later said ok, but in meantime he said it is not related to him.

The guy who placed these benches say road is belonging to Govt., i.e., correct but should not cause any loss to my property. I am paying nearly 40000 Rs/- P.A., as municipality fee. Myself staying outside, that way not able to talk to these idiots in idiotic manner. And my father and uncle are uneducated and 80 years old typical village people like fear for everything.

Can you please suggest me the legal actions I can take on this?

Learning

3 Replies

Kolla V. Raman (Founder Chairman of Global Lgal Services)     30 October 2013

You file complaint to Police, Municipality, and to the chief Minister . 

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     30 October 2013

It is a public nuisance , take photographs of that nuisances and make a complaint of such in sdm court of your area . Sdm will take cognigence of that from your application and The photograph attached ,and after seeing that ,an investigation take place and if the complaint found true the sdm will order u/s 133 crpc to removed it immediately.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 November 2013

The only solution is to file a mandatory injunction suit against the municipal authorities from putting such structures in front   of your shop which is an obstruction to customers access to  your shop and also you may seek direction to instruct the Municipal authorities to remove the structures put up before your shop.  That is the only relief available for the present. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register