LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jay (NA)     04 October 2012

Rights on propeperty developed by other brother

My grandfather has 2 legal heirs A and b. In that person A has developed a particular land and constructed a shopping complex by his own earnings. Does B have any Rights to claim on developed property (Shopping Complex) when person a is ready to give another ancestral land?

Please help.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     04 October 2012

if two legal heir  than your grandfather property self acquired or inherited .

if Self acquired than how about will whose name it is .

If inherited than both a and b have equal share . A need to have noc from b or his consent while developing the said land . B can sue for the property can get stay on said shopping complex for further sale till disposal of case.

Adv. Nikhil Seth.

A.SUMATHY 9380902017 (LAWYER)     04 October 2012

file partition suit before court, and get interim stay for further sale

Jay (NA)     05 October 2012

My grandfather has 2 legal heirs A and b. In that person A has developed a particular land and constructed a shopping complex by his own earnings. Does B have any Rights to claim on developed property (Shopping Complex) when person a is ready to give another ancestral land

all records has been transferred on my father name in 1998. and all 7/12 and 8A utaras on father name since 1998. Now my aunt is asking share in that proeprty after 10-12 years. she dont take any objection when we are constructing property. all property set in 2008. laterin2009 she filed case for her right in grandfathers property. In between  in 1998 she gave noc and alll grandfather property transferd on my fathjers name and  after 1998 to 2005 they developed land and constructed buildings with my fathers own earning. now she is asking her share in that developed property. PLease help. Is she have any right on that developed property as she did not gave stay when we are developing property?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register