LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SATYENDRA T (ACCOUNTS EXE)     08 August 2015

Rights of open plot owner

We have purchased a plot in Nagpur on Amravati road however after some time MHADA has claimed their right over the portion of land and eventually all the persons(who have purchased plots) land size reduced. In our case it has become 1165 sqft from 2000 sqft as the 60 % of the land gone to MHADA. Again MHADA has filed a case for remaining 40 percent of land.The case is still going on.My question is

What are the option left with me now, as I don't want to keep the land and want to sell it asap,but that I cannot do because the case is in the court.I cannot trust the society also from where I have purchased the plot.The society says that I can only do construction and nothing else.Also the society is now pressurising the plot owners to construct or otherwise they will refund only the registry amount and seize the plots. Is there any law that the co operative societies can seize the open plots if no construction is done.We are in the possession of Valid registry and NOC from the society.Pls advise

Learning

1 Replies

Akbar Pindhara   10 August 2015

Pls consult local lawyer with all related documents

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register