Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sai sarath (student)     30 March 2014

Rightful earnings for ancestors property

my dear sir/madam,

i am the rightful owner of the ancestors property.my grand father had not given anything till now because he likes his daughter &  hates his son.my father sisters wants to kill me for property sake.right now i am major to get earnings from ancestors property from past & future too.my grand father had earned lot of money from my ancestors property from that money he brought new property's & he had written a will of newly formed properties  to my dad's sisters .did i am rightful owner for earnings of ancestors property?

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 March 2014

Your query is not very clear.  From what I understood, the property appears to be ancestral in nature out of which your father was denied his legitimate share(?), What is your father's opinion about this now?, however, you as a lineal descendant can claim a legitimate share rightfully out of the share of your father in the ancestral property, file a partition suit seeking your share and separate possession.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     30 March 2014

If you are hindus by religion, yes you can file a partition suit against your father, aunts and your grand father to partition the property by metes and bounds, separate possession.  Untill the main case pending, you can also pray the court to pass interim injunction order restraining the defendants from alienating the property and to deposit the rents if any they are collecting.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register