LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jay   09 April 2019

Right time to file perjury 340crpc

My DV case is under progress in trail court, which is in the stage of judgment, in this circumstance I would like to go for file perjury petition.

1) Whether I can go for perjury case in this stage
2) Or should I go for appeal after the judgment this case (The judgment will be favor to me for releasing of my family members from this case, moreover after judgment I will be alone)

In these circumstance I will to request you to provide better suggestion for further proceeding.

Learning

4 Replies

TGK REDDI   09 April 2019

Please give details of the offence so that I can tell you whether Perjury is attracted.

Jay   09 April 2019

Sir,
Everything verbal abuse only, in trail period they could not proof anything. So my side is clear. Advocate informed me judge will write a maintenance on me, my family members will release.
If I file perjury, can dismiss the DVA. But shall I file perjury after judgement or in this stage.
Once judgment write my family members will release from this case.

Plz advice me sir. Let me know your contact.

Jay   10 April 2019

Thank u sir

SAURABH PARMAR   09 July 2019

my suggestion is perjury, and u can file in any stage, but condition is excellent presentation and must be well understood and provable in no more time with enough evidences. if it fails, high court will help u 80% chances.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register