LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mangala Attupurath   21 September 2018

Right of freedom in work

what are the remedy for a Finance head provoking to sign a file under pressure by the HR head and unions without allowing to read in a public sector undertaking??

Learning

6 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 September 2018

Please post the material facts bringing out the issue involved.

Mangala Attupurath   23 September 2018

Sir, The matter I would like to put up for notice, This is a case to be taken as a base for a lady employee living with her son alone due to the decision of transfer to comply the sensitive department requirements. whereas in any organisation, from a particular post and above, has to be considered as sensitive, but our company has given a wrong interpretation that only Finance, Commercial and Quality departments are referred as sensitive, whereas major important orders and decisions are taken by HR, and since the company is a manufacturing of chemicals, technical departments, all important senior employees are enjoying in the respective units for more than 10to 20years as on date. when that officer is threatened by the HR head, who literally is proved useless and careless in most of the areas due to which things are seen complicated and along with provoking Unions as unions were miscommunicated and misguided for own individual benefits and one amount the most corrupted unit. I am being a lady employee, for the first time, it felt to me my woman mind is not powerful enough to face the threat and moved out from the unit and as I was not well on that day due to the unfortunate situations created. what are the remedial measures and actions that I can take to protect the interest of the company on financial grounds since any proposal put up to finance, has to carefully verified in financial aspects.

Mangala Attupurath   23 September 2018

not to be considered under woman harassment, but what is the remedy applicable under service law which allows an employee to work freely in an organisation without any created pressures??

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 September 2018

Please post simple facts devoid of adjectives and subjective opinions.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     23 September 2018

This is not your legal problem rather a behavioral aspect /your role in the given situation. It shall be better to consult with your confidential colleque in your office or working elsewhwre in the similar situation.

Mangala Attupurath   25 September 2018

Sir, wrong Reports generated and creating a situation to get the signature of relevant persons, as executives signing will be responsible, especially financial point of view, what is possible remedy for this under service laws, against the executive who is preparing wrong reports?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register