Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

unknown (na)     24 November 2014

Revokation of suspension

I m central govt employee and detained in custody becoz of 498a . on day 1

the very next day i.e. day2  my bail is accepted by session court but as it is late in evening bail order not transfered to ACJM court. On day 3 in release order my name is miss spelt and i m not released. on 4th day i m released.

then i inform to my office and placed under demmed suspension. Now second time my suspension is extended. i m suspended from last 8 months.

My ques are.

1. what should be mention in attendence register on account of detention period. (Please give reference if any)

2. Please give some reference to put forward my application for revokation of suspension.

3. what about my leaves during suspension to appear in court. How these leave accounts counts. 

Plz help

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 November 2014

1. what should be mention in attendence register on account of detention period. (Please give reference if any)

Ans : Nothing is to be mentioned in attendance register becasue you are deemed suspended from the date of detention.  Rather no attendance register is required to be maintained on you.  Suspension itself means you are not required to enter office.

2. Please give some reference to put forward my application for revokation of suspension.

Ans : No leave application is to be submitted during suspension as you are not on duty and not attending office.  Only thing you are required to seek permission before leaving station.

3. what about my leaves during suspension to appear in court. How these leave accounts counts.

Ans : No leave application is to be submitted during suspension as you are not on duty and not attending office.  Only thing you are required to seek permission before leaving station.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register