LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nitingupta   09 June 2017

Review of application u/s 482 high court

Can we review of Application U/s 482 in High Court of U.P. at Allahabad  which is decided against the accussed ?

Actually, Application U/s 482 in High Court of U.P. was filed and the same reject as the prima facie case had been made out,

What can I do next to let my the FIR and chargesheet quashed ?

Learning

8 Replies

nitingupta   09 June 2017

Thanks in advance.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 June 2017

That criminal cases involving matrimonial offences could be quashed under Section 482 CrPC. But the position in regard to other kinds of criminal cases is not so categorical. 

Nitin (Manager)     10 June 2017

Thanks Sri Ramchary ji

Actually, I want to know what are the remedies available for me in the said case.

I filed Application U.s 482 and the same was rejected as the judge seems the said case to be out i.e. there had been the comission of cognizable offence. Hence, not liable to be quashed.

In the same reference , I would like to ascertain the remedies available for me against the said judgement.

Warm regards,

Nitin Gupta Adv.

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     10 June 2017

Sir as high court has rejected application under 482 for quashing f.i.r. you may approach supreme court against said order but it may involve considerable high financial provision.

Nitin (Manager)     11 June 2017

Thanks Sawant Ji,

but I would like to know what "considerable high finance provision" will be involved in this

?

We can file even SLP online by associating AOR.

again thanks sawant ji

Regards.

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     10 March 2019

Good luck. Sir supreme court maters are filed at Delhi and may cost above 50 k to 90 k and above depending on local councel fees and experience..you may appear in person or have legal aid

But in case of financial difficulties you may defend your case before trial court strongly with help of legal experts and you may succeed and you have options of appeal and revisions so be confident and defend your case strongly .good luck.n.b.sawant advocate high court

But in case of financial difficulties you may defend your case before trial court strongly with help of legal experts and you may succeed and you have options of appeal and revisions so be confident and defend your case strongly .good luck.n.b.sawant advocate high court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register