Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh Nair (Employed)     01 April 2017

Return of stridhan

Respected all,

My DV case is running. Have given only one months maintenance. Judge asked the other party to produce evidence , when they prayed for arrears of IA. They took dates for the third time for submitting evidence. On the third date, they put up a petition for return of stridhan. We have always said that we are willing to give back whatever she has left behind in her matrimonial home but via court. It was obviously under her custody only.

They keep on changing the weight of silver articles , gold and silk sarees given to her from her house  in DV , FIR, and in the latest petition for returning. No 406 on us. 

In the DV, silver was NEARLY 2 kg,  silk sarees 5 numbers. In the FIR, it went up to 21/2 kg and in the latest petition, it is 31/2 kg and 9 silk sarees. But gold ornaments they have maintained a steady MORE THAN 300 grams in all these. During the wedding her father voluntarily said that all her gold ornaments may weigh around 100 to 120 grams. We have not verified. I know it is no where near 300 grams. Ditto with silk sarees.they are lying all over.

During the last date we have agreed to hand over whatever  she has left back in her matrimonial home.  The items match as pre their list save one necklace which  they have added up.

my question is , can I carry a digital weighing machine to the court  and weigh  the ornaments before handing over to them? And  request a recording of the findings? I have also a 498a to fight. This should help us there.  Once they take back I have no way to prove how much they were lying here also. This may sound funny and unusual. But I feel exposing the lies of the other party is very important. They have lied brazenly under oath each time and in each sentence. I have submitted with proof in my objections. And that's the reason they are not coming for the evidence.  

i haven't lied anywhere in my petitions. So I am not embarrassed in the court room and not scared also. I attend each date with my mother. And really fast dates we are getting. I dont need to lie, but I am no Jesus to show my other cheek to them for another slap. I have really gone thro tough times because of their lies and false charges. I must defeat them in their own game.  There can be a first in all cases. What should I do? Time and again right from the beginning,  I have derived immense knowledge and strength from this forum. I began as a person who did not even know where to file a divorce petition. My lawyer co operates with me a lot. She welcomes my suggestions and accepts it too if she finds it ok. And we have not looked back.

kindly pour out all you inputs and suggestions.

Learning

10 Replies

atul (ACB)     01 April 2017

Please let me know whic State You belong to.

As far as Court procedure is concerned, it is immune and passionless in form; hence we ought to be practical.

Have fiath in your lawyer.

If wishes to know exact, send your petitions on atultyagi100@gmail.com

WIthout looking at the same, advising shall be a grave error.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Anonymous Iyer

Respected all,

My DV case is running.

Where is it running to? Delhi?

Have given only one months maintenance.

Thanks for the update. After you basterd opened a thread defaming me and it was instantly deleted by Site Admin, you still have guts to come back and open thread here?

Judge asked the other party to produce evidence , when they prayed for arrears of IA. They took dates for the third time for submitting evidence. On the third date, they put up a petition for return of stridhan. We have always said that we are willing to give back whatever she has left behind in her matrimonial home but via court. It was obviously under her custody only.

They keep on changing the weight of silver articles , gold and silk sarees given to her from her house  in DV , FIR, and in the latest petition for returning. No 406 on us. 

In the DV, silver was NEARLY 2 kg,  silk sarees 5 numbers. In the FIR, it went up to 21/2 kg and in the latest petition, it is 31/2 kg and 9 silk sarees. But gold ornaments they have maintained a steady MORE THAN 300 grams in all these. During the wedding her father voluntarily said that all her gold ornaments may weigh around 100 to 120 grams. We have not verified. I know it is no where near 300 grams. Ditto with silk sarees.they are lying all over.

During the last date we have agreed to hand over whatever  she has left back in her matrimonial home.  The items match as pre their list save one necklace which  they have added up.

my question is , can I carry a digital weighing machine to the court  and weigh  the ornaments before handing over to them? And  request a recording of the findings? I have also a 498a to fight. This should help us there.  Once they take back I have no way to prove how much they were lying here also. This may sound funny and unusual. But I feel exposing the lies of the other party is very important. They have lied brazenly under oath each time and in each sentence. I have submitted with proof in my objections. And that's the reason they are not coming for the evidence.  

i haven't lied anywhere in my petitions. So I am not embarrassed in the court room and not scared also. I attend each date with my mother. And really fast dates we are getting. I dont need to lie, but I am no Jesus to show my other cheek to them for another slap. I have really gone thro tough times because of their lies and false charges. I must defeat them in their own game.  There can be a first in all cases. What should I do? Time and again right from the beginning,  I have derived immense knowledge and strength from this forum. I began as a person who did not know where to file a divorce petition. My lawyer co operates with me a lot. She welcomes my suggestions and accepts it too if she finds it ok. And we have not looked back.

kindly pour out all you inputs and suggestions.

You have turned this forum into a personal diary wherein you simply put anything you want.  Dumbness personified and You want to prove it.  Take your dog with you, before that open thread here, asking can I take my dog with me, as I feel threat from my wife and sometimes even judge looks at me in wrong way.

Anonymous Lyer,

Court has its own weighing machine.  Ameen will get the ornaments weighed.  You are a joke, dont force yourself so much on the court that court will throw you out with your weighing machine (Digital).    It is really a shame that people like you exist, you dont even posses minimum common sense?  

You can wait ofr your boyfried sachin etc to reply to your great query.

1 Like

(Guest)

Now dont open another thread to ask who is Ameen.  Ameen is your old classmate of standard 3. Arsehole, he is the one who is called court officer.

1 Like

(Guest)

Have some respect for yourself and the lawyer who represents you in the court.  No doubt you are troubled to the point that you dont want to take chance by simply giving off the jewels, but you want to weigh it and give it so that she wont tell another story later.  Another story she will surely tell, if she wants to trouble you.  

Because your wife is like this you should not think that the court is also like your wife, which will keep changing stories each time.  

You really dont have respect for the Laws.  It looks so ridiculous carrying a weighing scale to court.

Stop opening threads for which show your idiotness.  Find some work other than roaming to court.  Dont make posting threads here itself a job.  Get out of the mess as fast as you can by way of going for mutual divorce.  Dont waste life on this.

Have little faith in court procedure.  Irrespective of all the bullsh*t stories they tell about how corrupt courts are and judges are and lawyers are.  There is hope for people in courts even today.  Dont open your nonsensical threads.  Atleast ask your bullsh*t lawyer who seems to agree with you to anything before posting something here.  You are simply degrading your lawyer and lawyers in general by posting such idiotic question.

Thank you Mr Atul,,

will get in touch with you soon.

(Guest)

MC Lyer,

you thanked me here you bc. and you conviniently edited/deleted this post.  ha ha ha

Thanks for :

Member Name Gesture Module on
Anonymous Iyer
[ Scorecard : 172]
forum  01 April 2017

Sachin (N.A)     01 April 2017

No 406 on us. 

Why are you "focusing" on wheight so much?

You have used the word " ornaments".

When complainant is mentioning the particulars of ornaments. Court will only ask her to identify whether these are her ornaments or not?

If yes " stridhan returned else not returned"

Dear all ,

i am not bothered about the weight of gold. In fact we never had even a discussion about what her parents should or should not give her. Now suddenly they are emphasising  the weight of  gold or rather exaggerating it. In fact they have stated that as per the demands of his parents, my father has given me more than 300 grams of gold. So I was wondering whether I should prove that they were lying  in this section also. 

Sachin (N.A)     01 April 2017

In the DV, silver was NEARLY 2 kg,  silk sarees 5 numbers.

In the FIR, it went up to 21/2 kg and in the latest petition, it is 31/2 kg and 9 silk sarees. But gold ornaments they have maintained a steady MORE THAN 300 grams in all these. 

You only need to focus on "type" and "number" of ornaments.

Are they same or different?

Point is, if there is only difference about whight, she will say weight is apporximate and not exact.

Ok  I understood . Thank you Sachin.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register