Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kabir (SE)     03 November 2016

Respond to rcr filed by wife

1. My Wife's parents stays in Munger District, Bihar
  2. We got marriage in Patna, Bihar
  3. My Parents stay in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
  4. Me along with my wife used to stay in Delhi, as i was working there.
  5. Few Month back, she came to my parents place and filed 498a on all and went back to her family place herelf,  I was out of jail on regular bail. I was terminated from job.
  6. We both were sent to mediations in Ranchi Lower court, She demanded huge alimony and Divorce in front of counsellors, i reject alimony.
  7. After one month, she filed a RCR from another non-home district in Bihar where none of her family or our family stays.

How to resond to RCR? As I am in Ranchi now and not safe to travel unknwn city in bihar. How can i file a plea of jurisdiction and file a proper reply for the RCR?

How to respond to the RCR? 
1. Do i need to go in person to unknown town in another state and hire a Lawyer and ask them to submit a reply?
2. Can I send my response via registered post with all the facts directly to family court? OR
3. I can ask some lawyers over the phone/email to do the same on the behalf of me?

I am not in hurry for Divorce and want fight 498a false case in ranchi to the conclusion. 

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Another 498a fighter! Suggest to settle matter don't waste life.

Mukesh sharma (job )     04 November 2016

Hi kabir you need to try too transfer your case in your home district apply in high court for transfer your case to your home district 

help family lawyer he guide you best 

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     04 November 2016

Delhi Family court has proper jurisdiction to file Divorce, Alimony etc. You say non home Dsitrict of Bihar is very far and inconvenient for you and raise a preliminary objection that Divorce petition is not maintainable as non home bihar district has no Jurisdiction to decide the case and either Home district o f Ranchi, Jharkhand or Delhi Family court alone has jurisdiction as you both have last resided here as husband and wife. or Home District, Ranchi has jurisdiction to decide your case. If you appreciate this answer please click the thank you button on this forum..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register