Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jeevan (Officer)     06 October 2014

Resignation not accepted

Hi,

I am a public sector bank employee , joined as a PO from 2011

In Nov 2013, I had submitted my resignation, but it was not accepted stating that I had not got clearance from the appropriate authority.Then I came to know that an enquiry for two fraud accounts while I was in the branch is going on and I was served with show cause notices with respect to the two accounts.Now it is Oct' 14 and the enquiry has not taken place and don't know when it is going to take place.I am ready to wait for the enquiry to get over, but right now my presence in my family is very much warranted (my dad met with an accident and has only started recovering)

My question is suppose an employee requires to attend  to his personal needs and if his resignation is not accepted, what is the alternative step he can take? (Because, here I am not able to resign) It is not possible to avail a long term leave.

Is it possible to go on Loss of Pay when resignation is not accepted?

I work in a government bank.Speaking to the HR is of no use at all.Please guide on what to do   in this situation.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 October 2014

Consult seasoned bank employee’s unions, and a Labor Law Consultant/service lawyer well versed with process of enquiry, and service/conduct and discipline rules of your bank………………………..and show all docs on record and proceed under expert advise of your counsel.

Let your counsel deftly………….. draft and structure your communications, now.

If concerned personnel of Bank have been sleeping over the matter and have not initiated enquiry it does not mean that you can not attend to your parent even if your parent is thousands of miles away..

Even if concerned personnel of Bank have  initiated enquiry it does not mean that you can not attend to your parent even if your parent is thousands of miles away..

However if you wish to be out of the station then it should be with proper information on record under proper acknowledgment otherwise………………………employer shall use/abuse the unauthorized absence from station……………….

You have submitted resignation under proper acknowledgment then it is on record………………….

The employers are notorious for their conduct and keep on sleeping over the matter.

Let your counsel deftly………….. draft and structure your communications, now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register