Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Resignation from a psu to join central government-reg...

With regards, I am service as an Assistant Grade-III employee at Food Corporation of India since 26th Sep 2014 and my probation (1 year) is to be completed on 26th Sep 2015. Further, I have been selected for the post of Junior Hindi Translator at CAG. Now, I have to resign from the present post and I have some questions regarding the same. I humbly request all the experts to help me.

1. I have served a notice of three months for resignation as my appointment letter will may take 1 to 1.5 months. If unfortulately the offer letter gets delayed for more than 3 months, will it be mandatory to resign at the end of notice period or I can extend the notice period/withdraw it completely?

2. I have categorically mentioned "technical resignation" in my notice period letter although I have not attached the appointment letter as the same has not been received by me till now. Will it be considered technical resignation subjected to submission of it while handing over and taking over the charge during the last few weeks of notice period?

3. I have given the notice period on 18.09.2015 but my probation was to be completed on 26.09.2015. Will I be a permanent employee although serving in probation period?

Very very thanks in advance.

Learning

5 Replies

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     18 September 2015

As u said u have not received appointmet order till date so u can complete ur 1yr. service and u can tender ur resiganaion letter full 3 months in advance and can clearly state that u got appointent in FCI and u r likely to join the job immediately after receipt of d appointmentment letter.

(Guest)
Kindly clarify regardin delay of appointment letter and further withdrawal of the same...

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     18 September 2015

If you have applied for this new post, through proper channel of the present job, nothing to worry. Then you can keep a lien on present post and join the new post, without loosing your seniority.

(Guest)
Respecred Vinod Passy Sir, kindly clarify in case my appointment letter gets delayed , will I b able to withdraw/extend my notice period?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 September 2015

you can withdraw the resignation before being relieved.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register