Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mantosh   16 March 2016

Resignation during bond period due to health issue

Hello sir,

I am working  in a captive BPO. I am under bond till September 2016, 
i was sent to Singapore for transition in july 2015 for two months. 
They have spent around 5 lacs for training. but this transition was a failure, 
i didn't get proper training and i am not able to perform activities. e
veryday i get escalation mails from my clients including my boss. I had communicated verbally several times 
about this problem but i didnt get any help to perform better. i took a lot of stress and spent time after files for more than 13-14 hours. 
still not able to perform. no one is ready to help also. they want to get the work done only. now i am taking medicines prescribed by a 
psychiatrist for depression and insomania. 
i have dropped resignation mail on 14th march 16. but they are not ready to accept the resignation. 
they are saying if they accept the resignation on health issue basis everyone will drop resignation. 
there is extreme pressure to perform. what should be my next step sir? i am ready to submit the laptop 
and id card and want to go home. but my immediate manager said he cant permit me to submit the laptop.
i was sent to singapore with two more friends, they coulnot perform well so company forced them to resign during bond period.
 but they are not accepting my resignation. 

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 March 2016

What is transition?

Did you sign any bond/service agreement?

What is mentioned in BOnd; Transition or training?

Did you pass training?

Was any certificate issued to you?

What was the expense made on you? Do you have copies and details?

Was it a training or familiarisation with products/processes of the company to enableemployee to handle the counters of employer? Did it add to your qualification?

Have you reported back that the training has failed in your case?

And also in case of previous employees...............................namely..........................and why the company is continuing with it?

And that you are not getting any help to perform? (By letter thru Redg. post or atleast from personal email id) . YOu need evidence of each and everything.

Were you asked to work for more than 13-14hrs/day on record/in writing? Can you prove it?

Did you apply for sick leave in writing on record? Did you attach Rx of doctor and medical certificate?

Was leave declined in writing on record?

Do you have copy of the Bond, resignation, copy of disptach details/POD?

Has company declined to accept in writing?

Do you have any record of all other statements made by company (audio/visual/minuted/witnessed)?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

You are in which state?

PANKAJ KUMAR   17 March 2016

Hi

I was working in MNC in moring shift . The process got ramp down the company aline me night shift . I have health issue suffering from nose bleeding . I spoke to my Manager for the same and told him I am not able to do the night shift but the forcefully aline me to  the night process say that they had not other opion. Due to bad health I was not able to continue the job and submitted my medical documents to them . They allow me some sick leave but after that they raise show cause notice to me . Now they had terminated me and asking the retaination bouns back .

What I can do I am still facing same health issue . I have the all medical document realted to this but they are not considering these . Please help me .

Regards

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 March 2016

You have not replied to all points, pointwise.

You have not mentioned in your 1st post that you were served with a Show Cause Notice.

Now in your last post you have mentioned that company has issued termination notice.

You should have consulted an able counsel specializing in labor-service matters, with copies of all employment related documents/facts/record etc to reply to Show Cause Notice and now to contest termination and also to contest calling back Retention Bonus.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register