Resignation before notice period

Currently am working in reputed MNC company. Due to low salary and more work load I resigned my job and got an good offer in another concern. but the issue is that my new concern is asking for early joining by 45 days but my present employer is not accepting to releive me before completing the notice period. what should I do now ? pls help me. my new employer has accepted without releiving letter but asking me to submit the same after 3 months.

you're stuck between two services now. however, i assume that u would've provided a tentative date for joining the new company. stick to that as it is not obligatory to heed to the request of your new employer. dont worry. it wont project you in negative light, but eventually you will establish yourself as a professional.

in the meanwhile complete all you HOTO activities and then request the management to consider relieving you early albeit against buyback of the balance unserved notice period by your new employer

sorry its buyout not buyback

sorry its buyout not buyback

I already informed them am ready to pay but they say that if they get replacement they will releive me immediately

Trust me they wont get a replacement so soon. I advise you to firstly complete the HOTO and then approach the management. If your boss still disagrees, write to the Managing Director and all below shall be taken care of. Complete HOTO first.

Regards,
Adv. Javed Ansari

just now I have informed my new employer about the situation. suggest me wat to explain and convince them

also writing to MD is of no use.

i would suggest you to complete the HOTO formalities and then attempt to convince the management

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu