LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurabh Yadav   24 October 2016

Residential plot purchased from sc person

Sir I purchased a residential plot last year, registry and dakhil is also done but now SDM declare that plot is govt land giving reason that permission was not taken before purchase from DM as the seller belongs to SC community. Sir I invest all which I had .I want to know that how registry can be done by registrar and even in mutation paper Nayab Tehsildar sign that seller does not belongs to SC/SC then how would I know.plz Sir help me that is residential plot and agriculture. And seller has no objection. But why Govt grabbing my plot as they are the only authority from which I got registry done....

Learning

2 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     25 October 2016

Many high profile  people are purchasing such plots which belong to Government and subsequently Governmnt is regularising such sale of government lands for others   apart  from exclusive reservationfor SC,ST people. Government is relaxing the rule  of purchasing Government land for residential purposies for otpen category other than for SC and St ansdregularising them after collecting   a reasonably  good amout ffrom those high profile persons. You approach the Dsitrict Collector and make a request  that you relax the SC reservation rulea and regularise the sale for residnetioal purposes as  a you are  a bonafide  purchaser for value without notice. IF SHE DOESN'T GIVE PERMISSION YOU FILE A  Writ AGAINST YOUR SELLER AND ALSO  AGAINST THE GOVT AND THE    DISIT COLLECTOR TO ISSUE DIRECTIONS  TO THEM TO REGUALRISE THE SALE CITING THE CASES OF  HIGHPROFIE PEOPLE As EXAMPLES. You may win the case. If you appreciate this answer please click the thank you button on this forum.

1 Like

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     25 October 2016

Many high profile  people are purchasing such plots which belong to Government and subsequently Governmnt is regularising such sale of government lands for others   apart  from exclusive reservationfor SC,ST people. Government is relaxing the rule  of purchasing Government land for residential purposies for otpen category other than for SC and St ansdregularising them after collecting   a reasonably  good amout ffrom those high profile persons. You approach the Dsitrict Collector and make a request  that you relax the SC reservation rulea and regularise the sale for residnetioal purposes as  a you are  a bonafide  purchaser for value without notice. IF SHE DOESN'T GIVE PERMISSION YOU FILE A  Writ AGAINST YOUR SELLER AND ALSO  AGAINST THE GOVT AND THE    DISIT COLLECTOR TO ISSUE DIRECTIONS  TO THEM TO REGUALRISE THE SALE CITING THE CASES OF  HIGHPROFIE PEOPLE As EXAMPLES. You may win the case. If you appreciate this answer please click the thank you button on this forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register