Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mrityunjay108 (service)     18 October 2014

Requirement of "2 yrs. in immediate lower scale" for recruit

Dear Sir/Madam/Learned Members/Learned Judges/Lawyers,

A very Happy Dusshehra, Durga puja and advance Diwali/Kali Puja Greetings to all!!!

I have a question, on which I am confused.

I have put in 8 years of "Continued" service in various CPSU's and am still continuing in a CPSU under Mining sector as Sr. Officer (HR) in E-2 cadre with scale of 20600-46500. In a advertisement regarding vacancy for the post of Manager (HR) with scale of 24900-50500 in a different CPSU in which I wish to apply they have put the term - "Candidate must have more than 7 years of experience in the field of HR, handling IR, Labour disputes, welfare etc out of which 2 years in the immediate lower grade".

I have been in the same scale as advertised for the post i.e. 24900-50500 from 27 Feb, 2008 to 4th Aug, 2010 (i.e. 2.5 years) and also right now am in the immediate lower scale of 20,600 - 40500 since 1st Oct, 2013 (i.e. since last 1 year).

Please tell me, as per their requirement am I eligible to apply?

Learning

1 Replies

prakash chandra jain (proprietor.)     18 October 2014

dear abhishek. you have noted two conditions-1- lower scale which you are enjoying. but you do not have 7 yers experience in this lower grade. so you are not eligible to apply for this job.prakash chandra jai advocate indore. legal aid to needy. no-09479848437

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register