LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     20 November 2008

Requirement of a force behind Judiciary

Can a force like Police or Para military force be formed under Judiciary for speedy disposal of the matters relating to  Law & Order.

My thought is - Since the Police( Law & order ) Dept is under the Ministry of Police, which is directly under the CM of each state, there is Administrative Bias.

If the same is placed under Judiciary, then they were only answerable to Judicial officers and it will make less political interference in judiciary

Learning

6 Replies

M.G.RAJESWRI (LAWYER)     20 November 2008

S IT MIGHT BE A GOOD TRY .

BUT I DONT THINK IT LL RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

THOUGH POLITICAL INTERFERNCE LL BE LESS THERE ARE CHANCES FOR BIAS AND IT LL INCREASE  CORRUPTION IN JUDICARY.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     20 November 2008

I think that ll make judiciary to act fast in disposing cases

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     20 November 2008

No judiciary cannot perform the law enforcing job.   It is also not possible to do so under the Constitution of India.

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     20 November 2008

Legislature judiciary and executive three arms. Don't try to interfere each other.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     21 November 2008

When the law making body i.e. the Legislature comprises of one third persons having  criminals background , what to expect. The appointment of public prosecutors, CEO's, SP's and anybody worthwhile is by them only. What to expect. Await my article on how to win elections. If this uneducated lot can do it , why can't the educated lot.  Remember the diaoogue in the movie ' China Gate'   - ' himmat to juta payoge lekin kamina pan kahase laoge' . Wakt aa gaya hai ki kamine pan lana padega.

(Guest)

It has now become imperative that Judiciary maintains its own 'machinery' to get its orders implementd; or alternatively that any person impeding or neglecting such implementation is taken to task. Reliance by Judiciary on the Executive has resulted in more than 90% judicial orders on all India basis lying unimplemented. Judicial system is therefore becoming a mockery and people are  loosing faith in it. However, this would need to be ensured that enforcement machinery of Judiciary does not come in direct conflict with the Executive machinery at any stage. This would be a big task.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register