LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arunkanth Sunny   27 February 2020

Required information about marriage certificate in telangana

My friends wife is divorced on 23march 2019 officially by court and now she’s married to my friend and they need marriage certificate so it necessary to mention that she’s divorced or not and wat r the necessary documents

Learning

7 Replies

Shashi Dhara   27 February 2020

You tell that your friends wife divorce and now she married to my friend.who divorces who marries ?????????

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     27 February 2020

Yes. Your query is not clear.

Viral Shah   28 February 2020

hehshhshehdbr

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 February 2020

Getting a marriage certificate is simple and the couple has to submit 1. Wedding card 2.Marriage function hall certificate 3.Photos of mangal sutra, exchanging garlands and a group photo 4.Dates of birth certificate of couple 5.Two independent witnesses.  The certificate can be issued within a day.  Contact Sub Registrar (Registrar of Marriages) registration.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 February 2020

Yes, copy of divorce decree is required to be annexed with the application for marriage certificate.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 February 2020

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant documents for better appreciation of facts/ record, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     23 March 2020

while you make an application for marriage ceryificate, you have to state marital status n when yo uwrite divorcee, you hv to annex the Decree if divorce.  i know you are asking for yourself

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register