Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rama   30 January 2017

Required info for a separation deed

Dear all,

My divorce case is running since last 4 years...I required some separation deed from the court...Is it possiblel to get?

Please suggest what is the procedure to get "Separation deed" from court..

Thank you..

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rama
Dear all,

My divorce case is running since last 4 years...I required some separation deed from the court...Is it possiblel to get?

Thank you..

Explain what is separation deed.  All this is illegal route and will only send you to jail. 7 years.  Take divorce via court. Only court can give divorce, nothing else is valid.

1 Like

(Guest)
Dear all,

Thank you..

Explain what is separation deed.  All this is illegal route and will only send you to jail. 7 years.  Take divorce via court. Only court can give divorce, nothing else is valid.

1 Like

Rama   30 January 2017

Dear Helping Hand,

Thank you for your reply...Right now I stay in abroad and in one form there is and option to take sign from my wife (If married)...

Right now as my divorce case is going on, so concerned authority is asking to get an "SEPARATION DEED" from India court so that I don't require signature from wife..

Please suggest on this...

(Guest)
Dear Helping Hand,

Thank you for your reply...Right now I stay in abroad and in one form there is and option to take sign from my wife (If married)...

Right now as my divorce case is going on, so concerned authority is asking to get an "SEPARATION DEED" from India court so that I don't require signature from wife..

Please suggest on this...

Ok, I get your point.  Separation deed just for the  purpose of that particular form.  Then you just need to get a signature from your wife on that form.  

I doubt that she will sign anything anywere as divorce case is already going.

Once divorce case is over and divorce is granted, you apply for divorce decree copy and take it or else contact your advocate who is handling your case, even he will have a copy of the divorce decree that court has granted.  Once you get it it is valid Separation Decree.  You can take multiple certified copies from court itself and produce the same wherever your wife;s signature is required in the future.  You will not have to contact your wife once again.  In India there is no thing called as Separation Deed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register