Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Kumar (sse)     22 March 2013

Required documents for taking society handover from builder

Hi,

I am a society member of newly developed society in pune. builder is planning to give handover all documents and everything. he has taken one meeting for the same and elected chairman, secretory, tresery, and other committee members. Now we dont know what are the documents required from builder while we took society handover. please guide us.

Thanks

Rakesh Kumar

Learning

8 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 March 2013

1) You should ask for draft for conveance,which should be discussed in General Body meeting in presence of Advocate appointed for the same & pass a resolution to two m.c.committee members to sign Conveyance Deed

2) Get 'Certified Copy' of sanctioned plans passed by Authority.

3) Copy of extract of property card.

4) Copy of Power of Attorney issued by land owners,if property is in others name.

5) Occupation Certificate issued by muncipal corporation or any other Authority.

6) Account of money collected by him as Chief Promoter for formation of society.

7) Letters to tranfer water,electric bills etc with signatures required on specific format of the deptt. concerned.

CAR PARKING  allotement is the power of Society

You can ask for replacement of playground equipment & leakage problem.

advharshavardhan (Executive)     22 March 2013

Hi......you have to form Conveyance deed .........in pune you can contact Adv Gokhale.... 9823164284......

all the best :)

SAA_Bombay (Pro)     26 March 2013

As per law, List of Documents to submit to society duly attested & Sealed by Developers while handing over society are: 1. Original Building plan, along with all the amendments made to it. 2. All the layout plans of building structure. 3. All the layout plans of electric supply & wiring. 4. All the layout plans of Water supply connection around & in building. 5. Land Agreement for Development Rights. 6. Power of Attorney, in original. 7. 7/12 Extract. 8. KJP (Kami Jasta Patra), if any 9. Form No. 6, Property Extract 10. Property Registered Card. 11. City Survey Map / Tikka Sheets. 12. N.A Order. 13. U.L.C Order 14. N.A Tax Paid Receipt. 15. BMC Approved IOD Plan. 16. BMC (Commencement Certificate) 17. BMC (Occupation Certificate) 18. BMC (Building Completion Certificate) 19. BMC (Property Tax Paid) 20. Location Map 21. Physical Survey Report from Architect 22. License Surveyor Engineer 23. Last 30 years search report. (From An Advocate) 24. Title Clearance Certificate About the property by an advocate 25. Receipt of all the challans, slips, papers of tax, service tax, registration etc in whatsoever in nature paid by builder to Government or private body in relation to building. 26. Details of TDR/DR/FSI used in redevelopment of said building (old as well as new). 27. Detail list of work pending till date & till what time you expect it to be completed. 28. Undertaking or Promissory Note by Developer that he will help you in any future matter which arises of time of during development.

Jitendra (Director )     29 July 2013

Hello Sir ,

I am jitendra from Ahmedabad ( Gujarat ) I have purchaged one bunglow in 2010. still Builder is not handing over the society to the mambers. Builder is taking maintanance charge of electricity and water every month 700 rs. what can we do in such case before the builder ? please guide us. what r the documents we must take from builder before he hand overs the society to us ?

SAA_Bombay (Pro)     31 July 2013

Mr. Jitendra - other posts already replied contains your answer. In case, upto 75% of flats/bunglows are sold by developer it is deemed that society is not in hands of developer any more, you people have to come together & form society. the promotors (in your case the developer) has to apply for registering of your society. Send a notice to him. In case he fails for same, you people can apply for deem conveyance & even form society by your self. Stop paying maintainance charges to developer.  

shankarram (retired )     23 May 2014

Iam a member of newly formed association at Bangalore. What are documents that I need to take from Builder/develop where it is a joint venture project..Pl clarify.

prakash.morey@gmail.com (prakash.morey@gmail.com)     18 January 2015

In redevelopment of society , Members consent letter is required ? If in SGM it is agreed by all members for redevelopment and given positive reply, and MC has award has been given to selected Developer.

Pls advice

Simmpi   24 June 2015

Hello Everyone,

Is society handover happens along with conveance deed itself? I'm into the process of selling my flat whereas society handover is going to happen by this month end or by next month end..Builder is charging transfer fees of 400/- rs per sq feet.Its very very high. As saying that we have topay it compulsorily..

My query is once society is handed over, still builder can charge this fees? or can he do conveance deed a round 6-8months later after society handover ? Pls help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register