LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar   12 March 2019

Requests

Hello Team Mine is not a short story, but I will tell you in short. I got married in the year 2013 from that year onwards I was being tortured by my wife. For 3 years she is out of my life from 2016 till 2017 ending, even our matter went before the elders and even we are ready for the settlement between 5 to 10 lakhs. Even in 2015 she filed false 498a on us and even on our entire family. We proved acquitted as no proofs are there. From last 6 months, again started to harass our family for more money with the support of elders and 1 month back without any court orders wife trespassed the house which belongs to my mothers property. Saying that she will vacate if amount of 5 lakhs given to her that too before their elders. Yesterday to support my mother some elders went to my house to kick my wife and her mother out of the hose but wife went and filed a false petition before police that elders came and tried to kill them. We have all the proofs that we did not done any crime and all the proofs are there. She only came without informing and tortured and ruined my complete family to extort money. Police also supporting them, please let me know what's the possible way to solve this issue and last 2 days back trey received summons through court as private complaint from my end. Will police have anything to do and in case if they file FIR what to do. Might be she may file Domestic violence and earlier only through private complaint I only filed on their entire family. Need your input to overcome this wife's mental and cruel nature. Regards Kumar

Learning

1 Replies

Sharma Twinkle Manojkumar (Student)     16 March 2019

You need to seek advocates guidance and find a good family lawyer for the issue. Also you may get relief of mental cruelty as a ground for divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register