Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jayalakshmi (Manager - HR)     28 October 2013

Request for the help in pl

Hi,

I have taken a 2 PL from ICICI Bank .

Details are below:

1. Rs. 5,00,000/- in the year 2008 and have paid around 10 EMI's , i use to pay an EMI Rs. 15082/- every month. Due to recession in 2008-2009 i was unable to pay the same and also i did not had the source of income to pay the amount. Now they are harrassing me to pay the money, i had asked time for another 6-8 months to due to final settlement but they are not agreeing every day bank person or the recovery agent is coming to my residence or to my office and pressuring me to pay the amount. 

2. Rs. 1,60,000/- in the year 2005 and have paid around 30 EMI's , i use to pay an EMI of Rs. 4862/- every month. Due to recession in 2008-2009 i was unable to pay the same and also i did not had the source of income to pay the amount. Now they are harrassing me to pay the money, i had asked time for another 6-8 months to due to final settlement but they are not agreeing every day bank person or the recovery agent is coming to my residence or to my office and pressuring me to pay the amount. 

I have given a Police compliant stating that they are harrasing me saying that pay the amount or we do not go, Even we have given complaint to the ACP also on the Bank & the recovery agent.

Please help me in this issue or please help to find the lawyer who can guide me on the same. 

Regards

Learning

3 Replies

Kolla V. Raman (Founder Chairman of Global Lgal Services)     28 October 2013

Role of recovery agents use of  abusive language, due process of law and R.B.I. guidelines. Banks employing other than alternative means recovery courts, Tribunals. Banks are vicariously liable for such agents.  You file criminal complaint against Bank and its agents. You send us your entire statement we will examine and advise you regarding payment of balance of loan.  Contact: GLOBAL LEGAL SERVICES,  Cell No: 9290673693, globallegalservicesindia@gmail.com

icicibankcare (Bank)     31 October 2013

Dear Madam,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon. Kindly refer '46165171' in the subject line. 

Regards,

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Santosh (CS)     31 October 2013

It is good to see here that some person from ICICI bank (icicibankcare) is taking initiative to solve thi out. Good, appreciate. Hope dispute between Jayalakshmi and icici bank will be over by mutual discussion.

T&R

Santosh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register