LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

devraj (asst prof)     16 July 2013

Reply given after

I had given notice citing deficiency in service. I did not get a reply within the specified 15 days. Then I waited for few more days. Having got no reply, I filed the case in the consumer court. Now I got a reply from him 55 days after I sent the notice. What is expected of me now? Do I communicate by replying to his letter? The court has already given me a date for hearing.

Learning

4 Replies

Dirgesh kumar sharma (Advocate)     17 July 2013

ofcours court gave  time for reply

devraj (asst prof)     17 July 2013

Please elaborate. The opposite party got notice from me. To this notice he replied after the 15 days time which we had mentioned in the notice. Now we have filed in the court and have got a date for hearing. What should I do with respect to his reply? Do I have to communicate or not, because now the case is filed in the court.

Annette Wilkins   07 January 2020

Reply given after a short time. The short time is because i have reply more person to those who are taking it perfect and whole for my perfect words which define everything for a short time. But i said i must give answers of your questions.

Gwendolyn Rodriquez   14 February 2020

Entrancing on the web journal you shape the astoundingly well you plot the your outing story and it's striking case to outline the https://www.rhinodigital.com I like it every so often we have specific issues in our excursion and when we understand this then we feel to an incredible degree overwhelming and fulfillment

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register