Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

riyaz (Sr.customer service executive)     05 July 2014

Repayment of educational loan

Dear Sir/Madam,

I took Education Loan(Rs.2,76,530.00/-) From SYNDICATE BANK in the Year of 2007 starting and till now I have Repaid Around 1,90,000/-(one lakh ninety thousand) EVEN My Outstanding is 1,87,900.00/- as on date 07.06.2014. Because of my Unemployment i didn’t pay my regular EMIS which was started in the Year of 2012 Jun.
Today i.e. 05 July 2014 I went to triplicane branch for paying my monthly payment of 7000 /- after paying I asked for balance amount she said its 1,83,000.00/- I was shocked and asked to clear my doubts & a statement from 2007.actually I was asking this for past two months but the employees where irresponsible and dint even care about it. My father he is physically challenged he went and asked for statement they respond in a same way(told him to come after 3-4 days) .whenever I go they tell printer problem, system issue, server down blah blah blah…

Please kindly look into this and also am feeling the pain I couldn’t pay properly because of high interest charge. Please I request you to wave off the interest charges, so that I can manage to pay it in full 

adding to this i have already applied for loan subsidy.

Thanks in Advance,

Riyaz Basha

Learning

2 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     25 December 2014

Try to convince the authorities about your plight and seek extension of time,which could be conceded.

(Guest)

Rightly advised by Shri Isaaac Gabriel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register