Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Rental clause -tamilnadu - is this ok

sir

my prospective landlord has the below mentioned in the rental agreement..this in in coimbatore,tamilnadu...if i agree and sign to it..will i have any issues...am not looking to be a problem maker tenant and ok to move out if i had to with a 60 day notice....but what other implications will the below have if i agree to the below point - my landlord is a advocate as well.  i cannot miss this flat as everything is good and meets my needs.we are doing a 11 month rental agreement..

---------

Deposit will be settled on the same day of move out after the keys handover and all fixtures are in place. Any stay beyond the rental agreement term expiry period, for whatsoever reasons, will result in forfeiture of the deposit by the tenant.The landlord reserves the right to take over possession of the property after the rental agreement expiry date.

----------------

Learning

2 Replies

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     23 October 2015

Yes, perfect

Lawyer SALEEMA (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     23 October 2015

The said clause will create a compelling circumstances either to vacate the building as soon as the rental period expires or to execute a fresh agreement by extending the rental period.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register